What are hearing Aids?
Hearing aids is the sound-amplify devices designed to the aid people to who have of a hearing impairment.The Most hearing aids to the share several of similar electronic components, including a microphone to that the picks up the sound; amplifier circuitry to that makes the sound louder and the miniature loudspeaker (receiver) that the delivers to the amplified sound to the ear canal and batteries that of power the electronic parts.Hearing aids differ by design to the technology used to the achieve of the amplification.for example analog vs. digital, the special features use of Some hearing aids also have the ear molds or earpieces to the
direct of the flow of sound into the ear and enhancement sound of the quality. The selection of process hearing
aids is based on the type and severity to the hearing loss, listening needs and the lifestyle.
Types of hearing aids?
The mini types of hearing aids
- Behind-the-ear (B T E) aids
- “Mini” B T E (or “on-the-ear”) aids
- In-the-ear (I T E) aids
- In-the-canal (I T C) aids
- Behind-the-ear (B T E) aids:The Most parts are the contained in the small of plastic case that rests to behind
the ear; the case is the connected to an the ear mold or an earpiece by a piece of the clear tubing. The style
is often chosen for the young children to because it can be accommodate various of ear mold types,
- “Mini” B T E (or “on-the-ear”) aids:The new type of B T E aid also called the mini B T E (or “on-the-ear”) aid. It is
also fits behind/on the ear, but is the smaller. A very thin, but also increase comfort.
- In-the-ear (I T E) aids: All parts of the hearing aid to are contained in a shell that the fills in the outer of
part of the ear.
- In-the-canal (I T C) aids: The completely-in-the-canal (C I C) aids are hearing aids to be contained in tiny cases
that fit partly or the completely into the ear canal. They are the smallest hearing aids.
Hearing Solutions provides all of the above mentioned hearing aids as well as information regarding everything related to hearing aid care and hearing loss.